Mold Removal Company in Sequoyah Hills TN, Mold Inspections and Remediation
- A rated by the BBB
- Locally and woman owned company
- 24/7 live calls, emergency response within 1 hour
- Free estimates
- We bill directly to insurance and work with all companies
- Discounts to all veterans
Do You Have Mold Damage?
24-Hour Emergency Services
Mold Masters has 35+ years of experience serving the East Tennessee community. Locally owned and operated Mold Masters strives to provide the highest customer service.
Mold Masters is a mold removal company serving Sequoyah Hills TN and the surrounding area that provides mold cleaning services to inspect, remove, repair, and cleanup mold in your home or office. Upon arrival, our certified mold specialists will work within our mold remediation company’s mold assessments and protocols.
- Complete Water Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation
- Perform Mold Removal, Clean-Up, Dry-Out and Repair
- Provide Contents Restoration and Storage
- Provide Demolition, Construction & Reconstruction
- Work Directly with Your Insurance to file your claim
Picking the Right Company for Mold Inspection
Different mold inspectors will use different methods and techniques, but one thing should be certain: they must be qualified, and trained to properly diagnose a mold issue. At Mold Masters, all of our Sequoyah Hills mold damage contractors are highly trained and certified in mold cleanup and remediation.
If you’ve previously hired a different mold inspector who didn’t show a proper level of concern about mold in your home, it’s a good idea to get a second opinion. The longer mold lingers, the more time it has to grow. We will thoroughly inspect your home, and get right to work if the black mold is found. Don’t hesitate, call us today!
Schedule A Mold Inspection Anytime
Black mold can cause serious health issues that won’t go away without eliminating the mold. Listen to your instincts; if they tell you something is off, there’s a good chance that’s true. It’s never a bad idea to be proactive, either. You can schedule a mold inspection even if you have no visual of mold or no underlying symptoms, just to get ahead of the curb and ensure none is growing in your home before it’s too late.
Sequoyah Hills Mold Removal Services
Mold Master’s mold removal contractors follow our methodical and well-planned mold treatment and remediation process to clean up the mold and repair your property to your satisfaction. We are able to handle any mold in Sequoyah Hills TN. This includes mold in the house, attic, basement, furniture, carpets, drywall, and upholstery.
The Dangers of Toxic Black Mold
Don’t know if you need black mold removal. Even the tiniest speck of toxic black mold is a cause for concern. But how do you know whether it’s black mold or mildew? Mildew is lighter colored, usually white or gray, and is easily scrubbed away with a household cleaner. It can usually be found in your shower, tub, or toilet. Black mold is much darker and often carries an odor. Do not try to clean it yourself! A mold damage company will be required to remediate it. Visible black mold is often the result of a much larger infestation within the walls, floors, and ceilings of your home. You’ll need to have black mold remediation as quickly as possible once you identify the mold.
The tricky thing is, most of the time, toxic black mold isn’t even visible. It’s often hiding out of sight. That’s why it’s important to look out for the signs of poor air quality in your home. Even if you can’t see mold, you may need a mold inspection and black mold removal in Sequoyah Hills TN if:
- There is a constant musty or smelly odor in your home
- You’ve recently had a plumbing issue, such as a leak
- You’ve had an onset of unexplainable health issues
The Mold Removal Process
We serve Sequoyah Hills TN and are licensed by the State of Tennessee. We follow these steps to properly cleanup and remove mold according to state laws.
• Examine Mold Damage – Using advanced moisture-meter equipment, we measure moisture in your walls, ceilings, floors, and cabinets. We then use infrared cameras to identify the origin and the extent of the damage.
• Extract, Remove, and Dry Water Immediately – Our mold removal professionals use commercial-grade dehumidifiers and water removal and extraction equipment to dry out your floors, carpets, cabinets, and walls to contain damage and abate mold spread and growth.
• Secure Affected Area – The contaminated area is sealed off using plastic sheeting to prevent mold spores from spreading. We then create negative air pressure to direct the mold away from the indoor space.
• Dispose of Affected Components and Materials – Non-porous metals, glass, and hard plastics may be cleaned and reused, however, some materials will need to be disposed of: ceiling tiles, insulation; wall boards; carpet; soft furnishings, clothes, papers, and books. Depending on the degree of mold damage, semi-porous wood may be cleaned up by drying, sanding, and treating an environmentally safe anti-microbial solvent before reusing.
• Heating, Ventilation, and Air Condition System Treatment – Your heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and crawl spaces will be dried, cleaned, and then treated with HEPA filtration to remove the remaining mold particles.
• Whole House Mold Disinfection – We use negative ions (electrically-charged particles) to remove airborne contaminants and disinfect your home from mold spores.
• Mold Damage Repair and Restoration – Mold Masters has full-time professional mold damage repair and restoration crews available to rebuild, repair, and restore your home from mold damage.
Basement & Attic Mold Damage Cleanup
Whether you have basement mold damage or have found attic mold damage, these areas of your Sequoyah Hills home are easily susceptible to mold and should only be handled by our professionals. Mold in basements and attics are easily formed because of the dark, humid nature of these areas. Basement mold removal could be needed because of a flood that happened or leaks that worked their way through your walls. Attic mold cleanup is often needed because of leaks caused by the wear and tear of rain over the course of time. Mold thrives in damp areas, so all it takes is a little bit of water to get mold started. If you need attic or basement mold cleanup in Sequoyah Hills TN, Mold Masters has the equipment and skills to quickly find the source and handle any basement or attic mold removal you may need.
The Best Mold Remediation Services in Sequoyah Hills TN
Mold may present itself with obvious signs, or it may not. The only way to truly know whether or not there’s toxic mold in your Sequoyah Hills home is to get a mold inspection by a trained mold detection professional. Mold is what we do. You can trust the team at Mold Masters to discover, and eliminate, any harmful mold within your home.
We have mold services from mold inspections to mold mitigation and repair. If you think you may have mold, our mold cleanup company has the best tools and equipment to find out for sure, and if you do have mold, we can handle the mold mitigation with no problem. We are a Sequoyah Hills mold inspection company that can spot mold where other mold damage companies cannot. Stop looking for mold companies near you, you’ve already found the best mold remediation company in Sequoyah Hills TN.
We provide services throughout Sequoyah Hills TN, including 37343.
Why Choose Us
We Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
Latest Advanced Equipments
Highly Trained Professionals
Locally Owned & Operated
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We Accept All Insurances
Get A Free Estimate!
– Travis P.